- Methodist Children's Hospital Expansion Updates
- Contact Us & Phone Directory
- FirstSteps Donor Breast Milk Program
- Hospital Highlights & Services
- Visitor Information
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gift Shop & Cafeteria
- Caring for Hospitalized Children
- Special Events & Gift Donations
- Just for Parents
- Young Heroes’ Club
- Child Life Practicums and Internships
- C.A.R.E Team Services
- Medical Center Road Construction
- Well Waldo's Wheels
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Pediatric Specialty Directory
- 2014-2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
Call a Nurse
When your child has a medical need - you need immediate help. Although you should always call upon the special relationship you have with your child's doctor, there are two additional resources for quick answers. REMEMBER, IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY ALWAYS CALL 911!
Phone 210-22-Nurse (226-8773) for Call-A-Nurse for Children from the Methodist Children's Hospital. (Call for a free refrigerator magnet so you’ll always have the number handy.)
Hours from 5pm to 8am, Monday thru Friday and around the clock on weekends and major Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Specially trained pediatric nurses will personally assist you with medical advice concerning your ill child. Tenemos enfermeras que hablan espanol.