Pastoral Care Services
Our caring Pastoral Care Team is there when you need it
General Phone: 210-575-4030
Our team of chaplains is dedicated to helping patients and their families deal with any health crisis and carries out the hospital’s mission of “Serving Humanity to Honor God” by:
- Providing emotional and spiritual support to patients, families and staff.
- Helping each person utilize their own faith and support systems as they search for meaning in their illness.
- Helping medical teams implement spiritual care into the overall plan of care.
To contact a chaplain, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., you may call directly:
- Methodist Hospital: 210-575-4030
- Methodist Children’s Hospital: 210-575-4030
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital: 210-575-8389
- Methodist Texsan Hospital: 210-736-8262
- Northeast Methodist Hospital: 210-757-5863
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital: 210-757-2313
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital: 210-638-2149
If a crisis arises after hours or on the weekend, please ask your nurse to page our on-call chaplain.