The support of a cancer navigator, as part of the healthcare team, provides a better experience and improved outcomes. A cancer navigator is a health care professional, who supports oncology patients and their families through the many challenges of cancer. The navigator is dedicated to working with the multidisciplinary team involved in a patient's care.
Our compassionate navigators serve as your personal guides along the road to recovery.
- Experience more personalized cancer treatment from a coordinated team of dedicated healthcare professionals
- Develop a better understanding of the diagnosis, treatment plans and medications
- Learn about outside resource centers
- Stay informed about opportunities to participate in clinical trials
- Learn more about our cancer navigators