The objective of HealthPOWER, Methodist Healthcare's workforce health initiative, is to collaborate with employers to identify, address and eliminate employee health risks before they result in costly health care claims. We utilize the following components:
Personal Health Profiles
Confidential surveys provide the hospital with the necessary information to identify the unhealthy lifestyle characteristics and modifiable health risks of your workforce group and inform employees about their individual health risks.
Personal Health Report
A customized health risk assessment designed to inform employees of their personal health risks and detail how they can achieve better health through specific lifestyle changes.
Workforce Health Profile
A "health snapshot" of the workforce that helps employers to:
- Compare the health of your workforce to others in the market
- Identify the specific health risks present in your workforce and address these risks before they generate significant claims
- Trend, over time, the improvements in the health of your workforce
Prevention, Screening and Education Services
HealthPOWER offers a turn-key weight loss wellness program as well as coordination of on-site health screenings and health education seminars targeted to the specific health needs of your workforce.
HR Insight is an Internet-based financial analysis tool that allows employers to:
- Understand the health risks faced by your workers
- Project how health care dollars will be spent
- Identify potential savings through the attainment of a healthier workforce
For more information on the HealthPOWER Program, please contact Cordy Foster, Employer Relations Specialist, at (210) 575-0178 or email@example.com.