About Women and Teen Center
At Methodist Healthcare's Women and Teen Center, our goal is to assist you while you navigate parenthood and all its responsibilities. Whether you are an older woman or teen mom, we provide services to help make your experience a bit easier.
For more information about our services, please call (210) 575-5561.
Women and Teen Center services
We offer comprehensive services to aid parents who may need assistance, including:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Prenatal education
- Basic infant care classes
- Medicaid application assistance
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children) services
- Car seat distribution
- Car seat "installation station"
Medicaid application information
To help you successfully complete your Medicaid application, please bring the following documents to the center:
- Picture ID (government-issued driver's license or identification card)
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income (last two pay stubs or a company letter from your immediate supervisor)
- Proof of residency (Utility bill with your address—if the bill does not come under your name, a letter from the individual on the bill stating that you are residing at the address is required.)
Copies of these documents will be made. Originals will be returned to you the same day.
Women Teen Center hours
We are open Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday: 8 a.m. - noon.