- Hospital Highlights & Services
- Leadership Team
- Texsan Medical Staff Officers
- Our Story
- Faces of Texsan
- Texsan Virtual Tour
- Contact Us & Phone Directory
- Map of Texsan Hospital
- Become a Volunteer
- Heart Matters
- 2014-2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Texsan Cafe'
- Community Health Improvement Plan
Press Releases Press Releases RSSSee All Press Releases >>
Methodist Healthcare Scores Exclusive Health Care Sponsorship of Largest Co-Ed Soccer Club in South TexasMay 16, 2014 Agreement with Lonestar Soccer Club launches unique health care recruitment pilot program Methodist Healthcare and Lonestar Soccer Club of San Antonio have formed an unprecedented partnership that combines a traditional sports sponsorship with a unique opportunity that allows parents to earn money by helping Methodist Healthcare recruit qualified health care professionals.
Methodist Healthcare System in San Antonio Earns “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint CommissionOctober 30, 2013 Methodist Healthcare today was named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. Methodist Hospital and its campuses at Methodist Children’s Hospital, Methodist Heart Hospital, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and Northeast Methodist Hospital* plus Methodist Stone Oak Hospital were recognized by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes.
- October 2, 2013 Live Tweet to Spread Awareness of Preventative Mastectomies Arizona woman travels to San Antonio’s Methodist Hospital for surgery after testing positive for BRCA, the breast cancer gene San Antonio, October 2 – Methodist Hospital and PRMA Center for Advanced Reconstruction will conduct a live tweet during a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery at Methodist Hospital on as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Beginning at 9 a.m., follow twitter hashtag #BRCAdiep on @SAHealth210, Methodist Healthcare’s Twitter handle, and @diepflapbreast, Twitter handle for PRMA.
Methodist Texsan Hospital A Campus of Methodist Hospital
The Same Great Heart Care and So Much More!
As part of the Methodist Healthcare family, our mission is "Serving Humanity to Honor God", and this philosophy is reflected in everything we do. We look forward to the opportunity to care for you and your family.