- Hospital Highlights & Services
- Leadership Team
- Texsan Medical Staff Officers
- Our Story
- Faces of Texsan
- Texsan Virtual Tour
- Contact Us & Phone Directory
- Map of Texsan Hospital
- Become a Volunteer
- Heart Matters
- 2014-2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Texsan Cafe'
- Community Health Improvement Plan
Methodist Texsan Hospital and Northeast Methodist Hospital Gain Accredited Heart Failure Center StatusThe Healthcare Colloquium, a Battelle Company, is proud to announce that Methodist Texsan Hospital and Northeast Methodist Hospital are now recognized as Accredited Heart Failure Centers. These facilities are the fourth and fifth facilities to earn heart failure accreditation status within the Methodist Healthcare system. Click To Read More >>
See All >>
- At Methodist Healthcare, the safety of our patients, staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors is always a top priority. Though NO cases of the Ebola Virus Disease have been found in San Antonio, Methodist Healthcare is following all recommendations of the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Texas Department of State Health Services in the event that we should receive a patient infected with Ebola. Click To Read More >>
Press ReleasesSee All Press Releases >>
Methodist Healthcare Scores Exclusive Health Care Sponsorship of Largest Co-Ed Soccer Club in South TexasAgreement with Lonestar Soccer Club launches unique health care recruitment pilot program Methodist Healthcare and Lonestar Soccer Club of San Antonio have formed an unprecedented partnership that combines a traditional sports sponsorship with a unique opportunity that allows parents to earn money by helping Methodist Healthcare recruit qualified health care professionals. Click To Read More >>
Methodist Texsan Hospital A Campus of Methodist Hospital
The Same Great Heart Care and So Much More!
As part of the Methodist Healthcare family, our mission is "Serving Humanity to Honor God", and this philosophy is reflected in everything we do. We look forward to the opportunity to care for you and your family.