Methodist Hospital offers full-service gastrointestinal care, including diagnostic testing and imaging as well as treatment options for a wide range of gastrointestinal diseases and conditions.
For more information about our gastroenterology services, please call (210) 575-4000.
- Colon polyp removal
- Acid reflux treatment
- Treatment for heartburn
- Gastrointestinal cancer treatment
- Stomach ulcer treatment
- Gastrointestinal diagnostic testing and imaging
- Ostomy services
The Methodist Endoscopy Center provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and treatment procedures for pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. We specialize in diagnosing and treating disorders throughout the entire digestive tract, and we offer cutting-edge treatment options for gastrointestinal cancer patients.
Our services include:
- Endoluminal stenting
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Acute or chronic pancreatitis
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Halo radiofrequency ablation
Our clinicians and practitioners embrace a multidisciplinary approach to provide the highest quality in patient care.
Where to find our gastroenterology team
The endoscopy center is located on the ground floor of Methodist Plaza on 4499 Medical Drive. You can enter the center through the parking garage located near the plaza.
Gastroenterology at Methodist Healthcare
Gastroenterology is the field of medicine relating to the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract. Gastroenterologists focus on the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, this includes a range of organs starting at the mouth and ending at the rectum.Learn about Gastroenterology
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak