Methodist Hospital Atascosa provides advanced orthopedic care to Atascosa County, Texas, and the surrounding areas. Our orthopedic specialists use leading-edge technology to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions due to injuries, congenital abnormalities or illnesses.
To learn more about orthopedic care at Methodist Hospital Atascosa, please call (830) 769-5941.
Nationally Recognized Care
We have achieved the gold standard in orthopedic care, the Gold Seal of Approval, designated by the highest accrediting body in healthcare, The Joint Commission. This means we have met or exceeded rigorous standards of efficiency and excellence for our orthopedic patients.
Total orthopedic care
Our orthopedic specialists at Methodist Hospital Atascosa diagnose and treat joint conditions for the spine and upper and lower extremities. We provide total orthopedic care for adults and children.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Applying casts for broken or fractured bones
- Applying splints for dislocations, sprains or other injuries
- Pain management injections
- Total joint replacement surgeries
- Concussion diagnosis and treatment
- Back and spine surgeries
If orthopedic surgery is necessary, the procedure will take place in our on-site surgical unit.
Visiting our orthopedic doctors
Our orthopedic specialists are located in the multispecialty clinic inside Methodist Hospital Atascosa. Our orthopedic specialists are available for appointments every Wednesday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. To make an appointment you can call (830) 769-5941. Some insurance carriers require referrals from a primary care physician before an appointment.
We offer free parking in our lot. Staff at the registration desk through the main entrance of the hospital will direct you to the clinic.
Orthopedic care at Methodist Healthcare
Orthopedic doctors, called orthopedists, take care of bones and joints. This includes knee pain, total joint replacement, issues that impact your spine and more. You might need to see an orthopedist if you have arthritis or osteoporosis, or if you've had a recent sprain, strain or broken bone.Learn about Orthopedic care
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- The Joint Replacement Center at Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- The Joint Replacement Center at Methodist Hospital Northeast