Pulmonary care provides treatment for lung and respiratory conditions, treating patients with conditions causing breathing issues or affecting their lung health. You may receive pulmonary care for asthma, bronchitis and certain allergies.
At Methodist Hospital | Specialty and Transplant, our priority is to provide all our patients with effective, long-term respiratory solutions that will improve their quality of life. Our pulmonologists offer patients excellent care using the latest technologies in diagnostic screening and treatment.
If you are experiencing issues with breathing, call 911 or visit your closest ER. To talk to a member of our team about pulmonary care options, call 210-575-0355.
Pulmonary conditions we treat:
Methodist Hospital | Specialty and Transplant offers a full spectrum of pulmonary services that diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- Lung abscesses
Pulmonary services and procedures
We are proud to offer innovative and advanced pulmonary treatments, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary function testing
- Pulmonary hypertension
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is accredited as a Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission.
Pulmonary care at Methodist Healthcare
Pulmonary care provides treatment for lung and respiratory conditions, treating patients with conditions causing breathing issues or affecting their lung health. You may receive pulmonary care for asthma, bronchitis and certain allergies.Learn about Pulmonary care
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Lung Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan