Surgical services at Methodist Hospital
When you need surgery, you want to know you're receiving the best care possible. We offer the latest in surgical technology and methods to treat various conditions. Our board-certified surgeons perform surgery in a variety of specialties, using robot-assisted surgery and minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
For more information about our surgical services, please call (210) 575-4000.
Types of surgery we offer
At Methodist Hospital, our surgeons specialize in many different disciplines, including:
How to find our surgery unit
Our surgery unit is located in the Central Tower on Sublevel 2. Our cardiovascular operating room is located on the fifth floor. For easy access, it is recommended for patients and visitors to park in Garage 1.
Surgery at Methodist Healthcare
Surgery is the medical treatment of diseases or injuries with instruments used to influence the body. Surgery is used to correct injuries and improve function as a medical necessity or on an elective basis, including some plastic surgery procedures.Learn about Surgery
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - North Central
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital South
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- Methodist Surgery Center Boerne
- The Center for Special Surgery at the Texas Center for Athletes