When patients in Jourdanton, Texas, need top-quality surgical care, they visit Methodist Hospital Atascosa. We offer inpatient and outpatient surgery for general and specialized procedures.
To learn more about surgery at Methodist Hospital Atascosa, please call (830) 769-3515.
The surgeons at Methodist Hospital Atascosa use the latest technology to provide efficient and accurate surgical care for a range of conditions, many of which are available on a same-day, outpatient basis.
With 24-hour anesthesia coverage and an on-call surgical team, we offer high quality and convenient surgical services for patients in more rural areas.
Types of surgeries we provide
Our large surgical suites are designed to give the surgeon and staff ample room to provide the best care. We offer a wide variety of surgical services, including:
- General surgery
- Oral (dental) surgery
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery
- Gastrointestinal (digestive) surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Ophthalmology (eye) surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ostomy surgery
- Urologic surgery
Arriving at our surgery center
Patients arriving for surgery, or accompanying visitors, can park in Methodist Hospital Atascosa's parking lot free of charge. The staff at the registration desk through the main entrance will direct you to the operating room (OR) unit for your appointment.
Appointments are scheduled between OR nurses and referring physicians. The OR nurses will reach out to patients directly a couple of days before surgery for more information on preoperative care and what time to come in. After surgery care will also be discussed in detail with your attending surgical team.
We offer open visitation for guests to spend as much time with their loved one as they wish, however, certain times may be limited to the attending nurse's discretion. Visitors waiting to pick up a patient after outpatient surgery can use our waiting room, or visitors for inpatient surgery can stay in the patient's room.
Our recovery rooms offer overnight accommodations, though we ask only one visitor stay overnight.
Surgery at Methodist Healthcare
Surgery is a branch of medicine that involves treating diseases or injuries by adjusting or removing organs, tissues or bones. Surgery includes both necessary procedures like cardiac surgery, or elective procedures such as joint replacement.Learn about Surgery
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - North Central
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center of Boerne
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- The Center for Special Surgery at the Texas Center for Athletes