At Methodist Children's Hospital, we offer compassionate and high-level urinary tract care for children and infants. We work with board-certified urologists to diagnose and treat conditions from urinary tract infections to abnormal bladder function. We also provide expert nephrology services for children's kidney conditions.
To learn more about the urology services we offer, please call (210) 575-0355.
Pediatric urology conditions we treat
We want your child to thrive in every facet of his or her life. Because of this, we are focused on offering your child the very best in kidney and urological care. Our team is equipped to treat:
- Kidney conditions—Including kidney stones, kidney infections and hydronephrosis
- Bladder conditions—Including bladder stones, bladder diverticulum and continence problems
- Ureteral conditions—Including ureteral obstruction and duplication
- External genitalia conditions—Including hypospadias, meatal stenosis and labial adhesion
- Voiding problems—Including hematuria and painful urination
- Complex urogenital conditions—Including Eagle-Barrett syndrome and bladder exstrophy
If you require a higher level of care, Methodist Healthcare provides access to more advanced urology services throughout San Antonio.
Urology at Methodist Healthcare
Urology is the practice of medicine that deals with the urinary tract and system. Problems may arise due to diseases or dysfunction of the urinary system. Urologists treat males and females but specialize in the male reproductive system.Learn about Urology