Volunteers help us fulfill our mission: serving humanity to honor God by providing exceptional and cost-effective healthcare accessible to all.
Do you want to give back to the community, learn about the healthcare industry, and make new friends?
We have some rewarding opportunities for ages 15 and older to have fun sharing talents and interests while serving others. Join our volunteers who dedicate part of their day to helping our patients, staff and visitors and learn what it means to be involved in a meaningful way.
Are you eligible to be a volunteer?
- Junior volunteers must be 15 to 18 years old and willing to serve 50 hours over the 10–week summer program. Junior volunteers wishing to serve during the school-year, please reach out to Noelle for more information. Limited slots are available. Volunteers must be 15 years of age at the date of applying to participate in the summer program.*
- Adult volunteers must be 18+ years old.
How do you become a volunteer?
For adult volunteers (ages 18+):
- Fill out the form below.
- Schedule an interview (weekdays only).
- Complete background check and health screening requirements.
- Please note, all volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID–19.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
The form was submitted successfully.