Methodist Hospital Northeast is well known for its commitment to providing the community advanced and comprehensive cardiovascular care as part of the Methodist Heart network. Our robust program continues to grow with the innovation of its elite cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons.
Cardiovascular conditions we treat:
Methodist Heart Northeast offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular services that diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- Aortic aneurysm
- Heart arrhythmia
- Heart disease
- Heart failure
- Pulmonary disease
- Valve disease
- Vascular disease
Cardiovascular services we offer
We are proud to offer innovative and advanced cardiovascular treatments, including:
Transitional Heart Failure Clinic – Our Transitional Heart Failure clinic is designed to provide excellent heart failure care and support patients transitioning through phases of heart failure.
General Cardiology – Our general cardiology team is the foundation to our comprehensive cardiovascular program, Our cardiologist provide preventative care, early detection of cardiovascular conditions and long term management of heart disease.
Cath/Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) – procedure for opening a coronary artery blockage or narrowing opens the artery or arteries so that blood can flow normally most often done through balloons and stents.
Complex PCI – more complex PCI procedures using advanced techniques such as laser and rotational atherectomy, Intravascular ultrasound and fractional flow reserve.
Non-Invasive Cardiology Imaging and Testing - Includes Echocardiography, Cardiac Nuclear and Cardiac CT /MRI imaging.
Comprehensive Electrophysiology – EP offers cutting-edge treatments for arrhythmias and other potentially serious disorders affecting the heart's rhythm.
- Cardiac Device Implantation
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (WATCHMAN)
- Cardiovascular Research
- Vascular Program
- Vascular Intervention and Surgery
- Open Heart
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Valve Replacements
Accredited by the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI, the Methodist Heart program at Methodist Hospital Northeast takes a multidisciplinary approach to providing patient-centered cardiac care.
Patients arriving for appointments at Methodist Hospital Northeast can enter our main parking lot from Toepperwein Road or Judson Road. The main entrance is on the south side of the hospital facing Judson Road. Pull into the hospital’s campus and follow the signs to our main entrance. Parking is free.
Inside our lobby, you’ll see our registration and admissions desk. There, you can check in and ask any questions you have about your appointment.
Cardiology at Methodist Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Adult Congenital Heart Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Aortic Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Heart Valve Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Lung Center
- Methodist Heart and Lung Institute Vascular Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan