Methodist Hospital Stone Oak’s comprehensive cardiovascular program is equipped with a highly dedicated team of experienced cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons. The robust program, which is part of the Methodist Heart network, is proudly accredited by the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI. Methodist Heart Stone Oak is recognized for its exponential growth in electrophysiology services and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Atrial Septal defect (ASD) closure devices.
Cardiovascular conditions we treat
Methodist Heart Stone Oak offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular services that diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Arrhythmia
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Disease
- Valve Disease
- Vascular Disease
Cardiovascular services we offer
We are proud to offer innovative and advanced cardiovascular treatments, including:
- Non-Invasive Cardiology - Cardiac Imaging and Testing: Includes Echocardiography, Cardiac Nuclear and Cardiac CT /MRI imaging.
- Cath/Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) - procedure for opening a coronary artery blockage or narrowing opens the artery or arteries so that blood can flow normally most often done through balloons and stents.
- Complex PCI – more complex PCI procedures using advanced techniques such as laser and rotational atherectomy, Intravascular ultrasound and fractional flow reserve.
- Comprehensive Electrophysiology (EP) offers cutting-edge treatments for arrhythmias and other potentially serious disorders affecting the heart's rhythm.
- Cardiac Device Implantation
- Structural Heart Program: Our Multidisciplinary team specializes in minimally invasive treatments which include Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Atrial Septal defect (ASD) closure devices.
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Open Heart
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Valve Replacements
- Vascular Intervention and Surgery
- Cardiovascular Research
Arriving for cardiovascular appointments
Patients arriving for cardiovascular care can use our main entrance. Pull into the hospital from East Sonterra Boulevard, and head inside to check-in. Follow the signs to your department, or go to the information desk if you need help or have any questions.
Parking at Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is free. We also offer valet services for $8 per visit or $12 for unlimited visits throughout the day.
Cardiology at Methodist Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan