Cancer care at Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
We offer a range of cancer care treatments, including:
- Medical oncology
- Infusion therapy
- Surgical services
Arriving for your oncology appointment
For appointments at Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, pull into the front parking lot. The main entrance faces East Sonterra Boulevard, and just inside, the staff at our information desk can help if you have any questions about checking in.
Parking is free. We also offer valet services for $8 per visit, or you can pay $12 for unlimited valet parking for the day.
About Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is part of Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. Our family of hospitals provides comprehensive cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for people facing cancer in our communities. From diagnosis, to treatment and survivorship care, our oncology expertise ensures you have access to locally-trusted care with the support of a globally-recognized network.
Have cancer questions? We can help. askSARAH is a dedicated helpline for your cancer-related questions. Our specially trained nurses are available 24/7, and all calls are confidential. Contact askSARAH at (210) 507-0941.
Oncology at Methodist Healthcare
Oncology refers to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Oncology treatments may include chemotherapy, radiation, medication or surgery. Oncologists can specialize in one of three fields of oncology: medical, radiation or surgery.Learn about Oncology
- Adult Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant Clinic, a Department of Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Cancer Care Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Children's Hospital Cancer and Blood Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak