Methodist Healthcare is committed to educating our parents about heart health and vascular care by providing helpful guides about heart surgery and wellness.
What you learn today may save your life.
HeartMatters® represents Methodist Healthcare’s commitment to your heart health. It is your guide to maintaining a healthy heart and lowering your risk of heart disease.
- Understanding Your Heart
- Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
- Stages of Coronary Artery Disease
- Testing and Treatment
- DASH Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- And more!
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Early Warning Signs of Heart Attack
- Emergency Treatment of Stroke
- Caregiver Support After Stroke
- Aphasia After Stroke
- Lifestyle Change After Stroke
- Rehabilitation After Stroke
- How Your Heart Works
- Heart Disease in Women
- Coronary Bypass Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Understanding Cholesterol
- Peripheral Arterial Bypass Surgery
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Stroke/Brain Attack
- Stroke Prevention
- Claudication (Leg Pain)/Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)