We know you strive to deliver excellent, compassionate care to our community and we value you as an integral part of our mission to Serve Humanity to Honor God. Thank you for being part of our outstanding team of doctors and healthcare providers. In this section you will find resources that will help you become better acquainted with how we can help you help our patients.
- MD Connect at (210) 575-1111: We value your opinions and want to continue improving Methodist Healthcare facilities. For an easy way to share your concerns, suggestions or other feedback, simply call our MD Connect phone line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Continuing Medical Education: Methodist Healthcare dedicates staff members to ensure that we offer convenient opportunities for physicians to meet education requirements.
- SanAntonioPracticeWithUs.com: HCA physician recruitment website, featuring nationwide physician practice opportunities.
- MethodistAirCare.com Emergency Transport Service: The process of rapidly transporting patients by air from rural locales to Methodist Healthcare facilities is conveneint, efficient and streamlined. Methodist AirCare offers sate-of-the-art, emergency medical transport by helicopter piloted and staffed by a team of highly trained specialists.
- Physician and Provider Relations Team at (210) 575-0250: This team works as a liaison between Methodist Healthcare’s facilities and physicians before, during and after physicians are credentialed at our facilities.
- Patient Placement Services at (210) 575-2368 or (877) 575-2368: PPS is a one-call solution designed to simplify the admission process to Methodist Healthcare facilities and treatment, and to ensure a continuity of quality care from the moment the patient arrives at the hospital.
Providing quality, patient-centered care is our mission at Methodist Healthcare System. That’s why it’s important that we partner with physicians and other medical professionals (providers) who have the necessary qualifications and credentials to provide quality, safe and compassionate medical care to our community.
Credentialing and Privileging
Our rigorous credentialing process follows federal and state regulatory requirements, as well as accreditation standards for verifying the education, training, licensure and current competence in order to ensure that privileges are only granted to qualified providers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding physician credentialing, please contact our medical staff office.
The institutional review board is a group of volunteers from the community and hospital staff who are charged with overseeing research conducted at Methodist Healthcare System. For information about research, guidelines to submit research for IRB review, dates, deadlines, an IRB member roster or other information, visit the Methodist Healthcare institutional review board website or call (210) 575-4918. Philip Oilepo, Methodist Healthcare System institutional review board director, can be reached at (210) 575-6910 or firstname.lastname@example.org and IRB office assistant Sandie Laird can be reached at (210) 575-4918 or email@example.com.
If you're searching for office space in some of San Antonio's premier medical office buildings, Methodist Healthcare has a location for you. Knowing that physicians have specific requirements and needs when choosing a suitable office space, Methodist Healthcare designed more than one million square feet of office space with professionals like you in mind. Methodist Healthcare is one of San Antonio's largest owners of medical office building space, offering physicians and their practices benefits and amenities including:
- Easy access to Methodist Healthcare hospitals
- No brokers' fees or security deposit required
- An experienced and full-service leasing team
- Competitive leasing rates and finish-out allowances
- 24-hour quick response and on-site building maintenance staff
- Scheduled access to education/conference rooms through hospitals
- Free MediTech terminal connections to Methodist Healthcare
- Access to after-hour air-conditioning/heating
- Free notary services
- Tenant-improvement allowances offered on lease renewals of more than one year
Take a moment and learn more by reviewing our locations. For more leasing information, call: (210) 575-6500.
Chief Medical Officers:
Paul Hancock, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Healthcare System
Jane Appleby, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Peter DeYoung, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Children’s Hospital
Diana Henderson, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
Rodolfo Garza, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Hospital Northeast
Diane Biery, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
Richard Marple, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Hospital
Suraj Maraj, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Methodist Hospital Texsan