Thank you for using Methodist Healthcare's Online Pre-registration to notify us of your visit. Pre-registration can help make preparing for your hospital visit as simple and stress-free as possible. This process should only take 10-20 minutes to complete.
How far in advance can I pre-register online?
You can pre-register as early as 20 days or as late as 2 business days before your visit to allow adequate time for processing your information.
Common examples include:
- Surgical procedures
- Radiological procedures
- Blood work
- Stress tests
- A MyHealthONE® Patient Portal account. If you do not have an account, you can create one as part of the pre-registration process.
- Your personal contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Name of the ordering physician (provider that requested that you schedule this hospital visit)
- Date and time of scheduled procedure
- Name of your primary care physician
- Information about any previous surgeries or procedures
- Any allergies you may have
To pre-register, please complete this form:
What happens after I pre-register?
Typically, the Pre-Admissions Testing nurse will follow-up with you to clarify any of your answers or ask any additional questions. You may also receive a call from the hospital’s registration team to notify you of any estimated out of pocket and/or to ensure your paperwork is ready for your visit.
For Your Security and Privacy Protection:
We protect the personal information we have collected from this website by using industry standard security precautions. We comply with the security and safeguards detailed in our computer security policies and procedures and routinely monitor that compliance. Any information collected during the Online Pre-registration process is protected for your privacy and confidentiality.