Cesar Reyes, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Reyes was the first President of the Institute for Women’s Health, and is a founding partner of the Medical Center call group. He is married with three children and two grandchildren. When he is not spending time with his family, he enjoys hunting and fishing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: National Autonomous University of Mexico School of Medicine - 1973
- Residency: Saint Louis University - 1980
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital