Peter T Wang, MDPediatric Plastic Surgery
Dr. Wang currently serves as a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Division of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Wang is a member of many professional organizations to include Texas Plastic Surgery Society, American Society of Plastic Surgery, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery, and American Cleft Palate Association.
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1999
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Southern California - 1982
- Graduate Degree: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons - 1992
- Internship: Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania - 1993
- Residency: Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania - 1998
- Fellowship: Los Angeles Children's Hospital - 1999
- Methodist Children's Hospital