Molly D Shields, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Shields provides comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care including routine and high risk prenatal care, well-woman exams and preventative care, contraceptive counseling and management, minimally invasive surgery and management of abnormal bleeding and menopausal symptoms. She delivers her patients at Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.
Dr. Shields lives with her husband and two young sons. Her hobbies include photography, scuba diving and cooking for her family and friends.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - 2013
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - 2009
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital