Methodist Healthcare is dedicated to providing you with the safest care and best experience possible before, during and after delivering your baby. Highlights:
- Internationally board certified lactation consultants are on staff
- Texas Ten Step and Mother Friendly Worksite designations
- FirstSteps Childbirth Education Classes
Methodist Women’s Center
and Lactation Center
8109 Fredericksburg Rd.
Open Monday— Thursday
8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Closed 12—1 p.m.)
The Lactation Center
The Lactation Center of Methodist Healthcare offers outpatient services. The focus is to offer both technical assistance and emotional support for breastfeeding families. Lactation consultants will work as members of your personal health care team and are fully prepared to help each family meet its individual breastfeeding goals through education and professional support.
- Free Outpatient Consultations
- Breast Pump Rental and Sales
- Stork’s Nest Retail Store
- Weigh to Grow-Baby Weigh Station
Methodist Healthcare promotes family centered care. This supports new families staying together with the new baby while in the hospital. The staff is well trained and will help you and your baby get breastfeeding off to a great start!