Cardiac care at Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
Methodist Hospital Metropolitan features a full range of cardiovascular treatments and services for our patients. Every step of the way, our expert team of heart specialists is here to provide comprehensive care, from diagnostic testing to open-heart surgery.
To learn more about the full range of cardiology services we offer, please call (210) 757-2200.
Heart care services we offer
At Methodist Hospital Metropolitan, we work with you to understand your underlying condition and create a treatment plan tailored to your needs. The cardiology services we offer include:
- Heart attack treatment
- Testing and diagnosis
- Cardiac catheterization
- Open heart surgery
- Intensive care
- Telemetry through rehabilitation
Accredited Chest Pain Center
We are proud to be an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology. This achievement recognizes our long-standing commitment to excellence in cardiovascular medicine.
Our Metropolitan Methodist ER is equipped to receive patients with heart attack symptoms 24/7.
Cardiology at Methodist Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart - Corpus Christi Satellite Clinic
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Ambulatory Surgery
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital South
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- South Texas Heart Valve Center