Methodist Hospital | Northeast offers orthopedic services through practices and doctors located throughout our campus. Our orthopedic program unites experienced surgeons with specially trained nurses, therapists and technicians. Working together, we provide seamless, coordinated care to get orthopedic patients back to their favorite activities as soon as possible.
For more information about our orthopedic program, call Methodist Hospital | Northeast at (210) 757-7000.
To ensure better outcomes, our orthopedic program offers a comprehensive approach to patient education that includes:
- Community seminars
- Preoperative classes for patients and family members
- Educational presentations to help explain specific procedures
- A patient guidebook
- Daily newsletters while in the hospital
- Educational displays answering the most frequently asked questions
Arriving for your orthopedic appointment
Methodist Hospital | Northeast is off Interstate 35 at the corner of Toepperwein Road and Judson Road. For appointments, you can pull into our medical campus and follow the signs to the front entrance. Inside our front lobby, you’ll see our registration and admissions desk. Stop by to check in for your appointment.
If you're meeting an orthopedic doctor in the Northeast Methodist Plaza, which is north of our main hospital, use the parking lot at the corner of the I-35 frontage road and Toepperwein Road.
Orthopedic care at Methodist Healthcare
Orthopedic doctors, called orthopedists, take care of your bones and joints. This includes knee pain, total joint replacement, issues that impact your spine and more. You might need to see an orthopedist if you have arthritis or osteoporosis, or if you've had a recent sprain, strain or broken bone.Learn about Orthopedic care
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital South
- Methodist Hospital | Ambulatory Surgery
- Methodist Hospital | Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital | Northeast
- Methodist Hospital | Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital | Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital | Texsan