The inpatient rehabilitation unit at Methodist Hospital Northeast provides care to patients recovering from injuries or surgery. Our rehabilitation therapy services are also available to help patients with chronic diseases that have impaired their physical functioning.
For more information about our rehabilitation therapy services or to take a tour of the rehabilitation center, call the department directly at (210) 646-5060.
Our rehabilitation center has private rooms and includes a dedicated team of nurses, licensed therapists and physicians. Together, we help each patient reach their full potential.
Arriving for your appointment
Our physical therapy clinic is located inside Methodist Hospital Northeast. The main hospital parking lot is accessible from the Interstate 35 frontage road or from Toepperwein Drive, and parking is free.
Physical therapy and rehabilitation at Methodist Healthcare
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.Learn about Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Hospital Texsan