The specialized pulmonary care team at Methodist Hospital Metropolitan is committed to providing the highest quality of pulmonary care to the Center City area and surrounding communities. We focus on providing you with the most effective treatment options to promote long-term lung health and help you breathe comfortably again.
For more information about Pulmonary care and services at Methodist Hospital Metropolitan, call us today at (210) 575-0355.
Pulmonary diagnoses and conditions
Methodist Hospital Metropolitan offers a full spectrum of pulmonary services that diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Respiratory failure
- Lung cancer
- Fibrogenic diseases such as sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis and cystic fibroids
Pulmonary services and procedures
At Methodist Hospital Metropolitan, our priorities go beyond standard fixes to provide you with effective, long-term respiratory solutions. We are proud to offer our patients a wide variety of diagnostic and treatment options using the latest technology.
Some of our pulmonary care services include:
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy
- Bi-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP) therapy
- Trilogy therapy
- New oxygen-weaning therapy
- Sleep center diagnostics
- Exercise training for patients
- Advanced asthma treatments
- Pulmonary function testing
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Methodist Hospital Metropolitan is located in the center of downtown San Antonio at 1310 McCullough Ave. We offer a parking lot, a parking garage and valet parking. Once you arrive, please sign in at the front desk and one of our staff members will help direct you to your final destination.
Pulmonary care at Methodist Healthcare
Pulmonary care provides treatment for lung and respiratory conditions, treating patients with conditions causing breathing issues or affecting their lung health. You may receive pulmonary care for asthma, bronchitis and certain allergies.Learn about Pulmonary care
- Methodist Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Heart Institute Lung Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan