The team at Methodist Hospital Northeast performs an array of inpatient and outpatient surgeries in Live Oak. In fact, we perform approximately 8,000 surgeries a year.
For more information about our surgery services in Live Oak, call Methodist Hospital Northeast at (210) 757-7000.
Surgical services are available through several departments in our hospital, including surgical oncology, neurological surgery and orthopedic surgery. Patients can also receive care from Alamo City Surgeons—a practice specializing in general surgery and other surgical services.
Appointments at Methodist Hospital Northeast
For appointments in our main hospital, the closest parking spaces are accessible from Judson Road. Pull into the lot and follow the signs to the front entrance. Visitor parking is free throughout the Methodist Hospital Northeast campus.
Inside our front lobby, you’ll see our registration and admissions desk. Stop by to ask any questions you have about your appointment.
Surgery at Methodist Healthcare
Surgery is the medical treatment of diseases or injuries with instruments used to influence the body. Surgery is used to correct injuries and improve function as a medical necessity or on an elective basis, including some plastic surgery procedures.Learn about Surgery
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center - North Central
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Ambulatory Surgery
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital South
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Texsan
- Texas Center for Special Surgery