- Hospital Highlights & Services
- Leadership Team
- Texsan Medical Staff Officers
- Our Story
- Faces of Texsan
- Texsan Virtual Tour
- Map of Texsan Hospital
- Contact Us & Phone Directory
- Become a Volunteer
- Heart Matters
- 2014-2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Texsan Cafe'
- Community Health Improvement Plan
Press Releases Press Releases RSSSee All Press Releases >>
Methodist Healthcare System in San Antonio Earns “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint CommissionOctober 30, 2013 Methodist Healthcare today was named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. Methodist Hospital and its campuses at Methodist Children’s Hospital, Methodist Heart Hospital, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and Northeast Methodist Hospital* plus Methodist Stone Oak Hospital were recognized by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes.
- October 2, 2013 Live Tweet to Spread Awareness of Preventative Mastectomies Arizona woman travels to San Antonio’s Methodist Hospital for surgery after testing positive for BRCA, the breast cancer gene San Antonio, October 2 – Methodist Hospital and PRMA Center for Advanced Reconstruction will conduct a live tweet during a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery at Methodist Hospital on as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Beginning at 9 a.m., follow twitter hashtag #BRCAdiep on @SAHealth210, Methodist Healthcare’s Twitter handle, and @diepflapbreast, Twitter handle for PRMA.
- July 2, 2013 Methodist Healthcare Joint Academies Provide Patients With a Unique Approach to Surgery and Rehab.
Methodist Texsan Hospital A Campus of Methodist Hospital
The Same Great Heart Care and So Much More!
As part of the Methodist Healthcare family, our mission is "Serving Humanity to Honor God", and this philosophy is reflected in everything we do. We look forward to the opportunity to care for you and your family.