October 11, 2018
In 1968, HCA Healthcare was founded with a commitment to provide superior healthcare with warmth and compassion for patients, colleagues and communities. In celebration of the organization's 50th anniversary, HCA Healthcare has published 50 Voices of HCA Healthcare, a collection of interviews highlighting the perspectives of colleagues, physicians and volunteers across the enterprise.
The 50 interviews included in 50 Voices of HCA Healthcare showcase the unique stories of individuals whose dedication to innovation, teamwork, quality and compassion exemplifies the values that have given HCA Healthcare its strength and longevity. Though their roles, locations and backgrounds are diverse, these voices resonate with a collective commitment to patient-centered care. As HCA Healthcare begins its next 50 years, it will continue to be shaped by these and many other individuals who share that commitment.
A few Methodist Healthcare Team Members are also featured in the book:
- Imelda Guzman – VP of Human Resources
- Palmira Arellano – VP of Communications and Community Affairs
- Ariel Blanchard – Human Resources Coordinator
- Devon Moore, RN, CCRN – Direct Care Nurse, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Fernando Triana, MD – Cardiologist, Chief Officer for Strategy and Innovation, Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio
Methodist Healthcare employees can go to HCA Website to get a complimentary copy of the book.