At Methodist Hospital Metropolitan, we want to help you make a full and smooth recovery so you can get back to what you love doing. Our highly trained physical therapy and rehabilitation experts are here to give you comprehensive care for a wide range of injuries and conditions. We also have a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and garden area.
To learn more about the physical therapy and rehabilitation services we offer, please call (210) 757-2200.
Inpatient rehabilitation services we offer
At Methodist Hospital Metropolitan, we develop a personalized recovery plan for each patient. We offer inpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy for a variety of conditions, including:
- Brain injuries
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Hip fractures
- Strokes (cerebrovascular accidents)
To learn more about our rehabilitation gym, please call (210) 757-2816.
If you require a higher level of care, Methodist Healthcare provides access to more advanced physical therapy and rehabilitation services throughout San Antonio.
Physical therapy and rehabilitation at Methodist Healthcare
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.Learn about Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Methodist Children's Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa
- Methodist Hospital Atascosa Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Hospital Hill Country
- Methodist Hospital Metropolitan
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Hospital Texsan