At Methodist Healthcare, our hospitals offer a wide range of general wellness services ranging from pain management to dental care. We are committed to providing the greater San Antonio community with the best possible healthcare.
Our general services include:
- Eye Care - We are committed to providing the highest quality of eye care to the greater San Antonio area and its surrounding communities.
- Allergy Care - When allergies become a problem or greatly decrease the quality of life, it's important to seek medical attention. Our allergists are here to help you deal with asthma and other allergy related health concerns.
- Pain Management - If you experiencing constant pain from migraines, back pain or other medical conditions, Methodist Healthcare’s paint management specialists are here to restore your quality of life.
- da Vinci® Surgical System - Methodist Healthcare facilities offer some of the most advanced surgical procedures in the country, including minimally invasive robotic surgery.
- Dermatology - Our dermatologists offer excellent care for adolescent and adult patients with benign or malignant disorders of the skin, hair and nails.
- ENT Specialists - ENT specialists improve their patient’s quality of life by treating conditions like allergies, ear and sinus infections, dizziness and other ENT related illnesses.
- Gastroenterology - Our gastroenterologists specialize in diagnosing and treating digestive disorders including colon polyps, colon cancer, stomach ulcers and acid reflux disease.
- Infectious Disease Doctors - Methodist Healthcare’s infectious disease doctors have extensive knowledge about the use of antibiotics and diagnosing and treating infectious diseases.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Our highly trained surgeons specialize in plastic and reconstructive surgery repair and correct physical abnormalities due to birth defects, disease or trauma.
- Pulmonology - Pulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine focusing on diagnosing and treating diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes, as well as the heart.