Breast care center in San Antonio
At Methodist Healthcare, we are committed to providing the highest level of quality breast care. Methodist Healthcare is home to the only certified quality Breast Center of Excellence in South Texas (National Quality Measures for Breast Centers) and provides more cancer care than any healthcare system in South Texas. (Texas Hospital Inpatient Discharge Public Use Data File, (2020Q4-2021Q3)) We set the standard for interdisciplinary management of patients with breast disease and offer free education, support and guidance through all phases of their journey.
Are you at risk for breast cancer?
If you're unsure, explore potential breast cancer risk factors with our assessment tool.
A breast cancer diagnosis can be confusing and possibly even scary—but you don't have to navigate it alone. At Methodist Healthcare, our cancer care team treats more patients with breast cancer than any other hospital system in the Greater San Antonio area.
We offer integrated breast cancer services paired with convenient access and cutting edge technologies for individuals faced with fighting breast cancer. Our breast cancer programs maintain the highest standards in the region, with personalized, compassionate care for patients on their journey from discovery to recovery.
Your breast cancer care team at Methodist Healthcare offers:
- Breast programs that are quality based and certified by the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers
- Cancer support services and access to local and national support groups
- Breast cancer nurse navigators who will guide you through your cancer journey
- The most established multidisciplinary breast tumor conference in San Antonio, continuously discussing breast cancer cases prospectively since 1993
- State-of-the art breast reconstruction procedures including Hidden Scar, DIEP flap, and surgery for the treatment of lymphedema
- Board certified and fellowship trained pathologists and radiologists
- Genetic counseling and risk assessment
- Oncology rehabilitation and lymphedema therapy
For more information about our cancer care services, please call askSARAH at (210) 507-0941.